The “Welcome to the Clutch” update includes adjustments to Nuke and bug fixes. More interesting it also includes a new weapon case and community sticker capsule.
The Clutch Case
The Clutch Case adds 17 new community-designed weapon finishes and 24 new glove finishes.
Click the image below to see a full view of all the skins included in the Clutch case:
Release Notes 2/15/2018
[ CLUTCH CASE AND COMMUNITY CAPSULE 2018 ] – Introducing the Clutch Case, featuring 17 community-designed weapon finishes and 24 new glove finishes.
– Introducing Community Capsule 2018, featuring 8 community-designed stickers. [ AUDIO ] – Added “snd_stream” option convar. Enabling this disables using audio cache and instead streams audio off disk.[ MISC ] – Fixed occasional crash when dropping Medi-Shots.
– Fixed ammo count not updating when dropping stack-able items like Medi-Shots.
– Updated the following weapon finishes:
— AK-47 | Frontside Misty
— M4A1-S | Chantico’s Fire [ MAPS ] Nuke
– Offset stairs by control room near bombsite B
– Removed some unintended positions on crane in bombsite A
– Fixed some minor bugs