Counter-Strike Global Offensive has been updated with a new patch. Full patch notes below, most interesting for most though, might be the skins update. Knives has gotten a lot of new patterns, which is only obtainable in the new Chroma cases.
If you want to see the knives in-game, check out the video in the bottom of this article.
The Chroma case of cause also contains new weapon skins for other guns. Besides this, the CZ has get a reverted nerf and the P250 has been nerfed a little.
Full patch notes:
- Keys purchased from the Steam Community Market are given a seven-day trade and market restriction.
- Reduced P250 ammo from 5 magazines to 3.
- Reverted CZ nerf to ammo and fire rate.
- Added the Chroma Case, that features new finishes for knives.
- Added UI for showing multiple offers.
- Fixed a bug where players could clip through a wall near CT spawn
- Removed center scaffolding near hole to CT sniper position
- Extended buyzone for T spawn
- Further optimizations
- Fixed bullet penetration through arch models in tunnels
- Fixed collision for door top of mid
- Added Goose to Goose
- Updated radar
- Fixed fade distance on props
- Updated player clips in areas where bomb could be lost