This guide shows you how to record a video in Counter-Strike, CS Source or any other game using Fraps.
Before we start, you will need the following programs:
1. Fraps – Download Fraps
2. A video editing program – Most people alreade have Windows Movie Maker installed.
Thats it, now watch this video as it shows you step by step how to do.
Steps shown in video:
- Download and install Fraps – www.fraps.com
- Start Fraps
- Join a server and press F9 to start recording.
- Note: Fraps requires some of your CPU power, this can make games with high system requirements lagging.
- Press F9 again to stop the recording, your video is now saved in the Movies folder (inside the Fraps install folder).
- Open Windows Movie Maker (or any other video editing program).
- Drag your video file to Movie Maker and then drag the clip to the timeline.
- You can now edit the clip, adding titles, music etc.
- When you’re done click on Publish movie and choose where to save.
- The video will now render and your done and ready to upload it for YouTube.